Udaariyaan Today’s Written Update 13th April 2022 Episode Tejo Slaps Fateh In The Hospital

0
60

Udaariyaan’s written update today April 13, 2022 Episode Tejo filmed Fateh in the hospital, #Udaariyaan #Todays #Written #Update #13th #April #Episode #Tejo #Slaps #Fateh #Hospital Welcome to OLASSMED IA TV BLOGThis is what we have for you today:

The April 13, 2022 episode of Udaariyaan is going to be overwhelming and dramatic, and you’ll see Khushbir Singh’s life in danger as he’s being treated by paramedics. So they could get him to get more breaths, but his health got worse over time. So the doctor came out to familiarize his family with everything, saying they could go if they wanted to see him, because the way he was freeing from complications seemed slow.

As soon as they heard this, they were shocked because no one wanted to see their loved ones in this situation. So Tejo and the family asked the hospital staff to do something because they didn’t want to lose Khushbir Singh. But the doctors assured them that they were doing their best to save him, so they didn’t need to worry about the future, but sometimes, fate overturned the situation. So, therefore, only 70% are in their hands and the remaining 30% are in the hands of God and his destiny, so just pray for his speedy recovery.

Meanwhile, they were eager to see Khushbir Singh and with Angad Mann present, everyone was very excited to see Khushbir Singh’s condition. Even Tejo was in tears with her mother and family, but Angad Mann reassured them that nothing would happen to him, just believe in God. Meanwhile, Khuishbir Singh begs Angad to help him marry Tejo so she can let her partner live a happy life. Angad Mann is happy to hear all this but can’t pretend anything because everyone is there and despite being familiar with Khushbir Singh’s current state of health, it would be inappropriate to express his joy.

At the same time, Fatah also came there and heard everything, so he was shocked because he didn’t even expect him to be like this. But as soon as Tejo saw him through the window, her anger broke through all the barricades, so she walked up to him and started punching him, slapping him as well. Meanwhile, she says why he’s here despite knowing everything, Fateh tries to detail everything, but she’s not ready to hear anything and asks him to go too. So don’t miss playing it on Colors at the right time and stay tuned to us for more details.

page link

Watch the full V1deo

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here